Upcoming Special Events
Be sure to check out this page or our brochure for details on upcoming special events! Would you like to volunteer for one of these events? Send us an email at email@example.com and let us know that you are interested!
Family Day Celebration
Mon | 11:00 AM-3:00 PM | Feb 13 | FREE
We are hosting our very popular annual event again, Family Day Celebration! Bring your friends and family and come join us in this festive fun event. Refreshments will be available. Please don’t forgot to register! February 13th, 2017 from 11:00AM to 3:00PM.
Music on the Bow
Bring your friends and family to enjoy some good music with some good people. Each month, Trout Lake Community Centre is hosting Music on the Bow that features local artists. The event is free of charge and front row seats are available!
- Chris Ronald Folk Singer – Tuesday, January 17 – 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- Riosamaya – Thursday, February 2 – 7:00PM to 8:00PM
- The Soda Crackers – Wednesdays, January 25, February 15, March 15 – 7:00PM to 9:00PM
- Thursday Night Jazz Trio – Thursdays, January 12, February 9, March 9 – 7:00PM to 9:00PM
Trout Lake Photo Contest 2017
Theme: Sports In The Park or at the Centre
Prizes are a $50 gift certificate to community centre programs for each of the top 4 winners. Cards will be produced with the winning designs and photos will be displayed in the centre as well as in the community centre brochure.
- Formats for submission – submit by email in j-peg mail format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prizes – $50 gift certificate for community centre programs for each of the top 4 winners and a package of the photo cards.
- Selection will be by a local photographer and Grandview Community Centre Association board members.
- Permissions – winners will be asked to sign a rights agreement allowing for use of the image for the photo cards which may be sold by the centre, and for in centre use and display. Any other use will be negotiated.
- Winners will be announced at an event in the late Fall 2017
- Please have a waiver consent form of the person you photographed approving the photo
For more information on special events, please click here.