Rooms available for rent at Trout Lake Community Centre
GCCA Board Room
– Great for small meetings of 14 people or less. Includes white board and its own drop down projector screen. Excellent for meetings, brainstorm sessions and presentations.
Grandview + Lakewood Room
– Flexible space with moveable room dividing wall. Ideal for a variety of events and functions of 125 people or less. Beautiful park views, outdoor access, small kitchen facilities.
– Separated by a removable divider, the Grandview Room is perfect for birthday parties, family gatherings and other events with an attendance of 80 guests or less.
– The adjacent room to the Grandview Room that can hold a capacity of 45 guests. Has a view of the John Henry Park and large windows allowing a lot of natural light in. Great for meetings and smaller gatherings.
– A full size gym that can accommodate 2 volleyball courts, 3 badminton courts, basketball and soccer. Ideal for sport practices or weekly games with friends. Sports bookings only (i.e. no trade shows, galas, etc…). The gymnasium can also be divided into one-third and two-thirds.
– A small meeting space with a whiteboard included in the room. Perfect for meetings requiring space for 15 people or less. A lot of natural lighting in the room.
For more information on rentals, please click here.