Register for current year
At February 15, there are only a few spots open in the 4-year-old afternoon class. Please call (604-257-6955) or visit the front desk to register or to add your child to a waitlist for any of the other CURRENTLY FULL classes in progress.
Register for 2024/2025
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY @ vanrec.ca
Step 1: Search for and select TL – Preschool Registration Package (Activity # 486274)
Step 2: You’ll also be prompted to select which class you want to place your child in. Choose from the “Package List” box the class that reflects your child’s age and your preference of morning or afternoon (if available).
For classes with waitlists: simply enter the appropriate waitlist’s Activity number (see table above).
a) have an account,
b) have created a profile for your child, and
c) added your credit card.
Tips to walk you through all that can be found here.
At time of registration
- Non-refundable $50.00 registration fee
- Your monthly fee for June (advance payment as a deposit)
- Up-to-date VISA/MC/AMEX credit card information for monthly payment plan
Fill in the package of forms!
- When registering, please make sure your email address is up-to-date!
- A package of forms (required by law for licensed preschools) will be emailed to you following the close of registration.
- Your fully and accurately completed (paper hardcopy) package must be received by the Trout Lake Community Centre front desk by the deadline you are given.
- If ALL FORMS are not received by the front desk on time, the enrollment is annulled and the spot is forfeited.
- If you would like instructions to assist with the paperwork, please make an appointment to see Carol in the Association Office of the Centre by emailing [email protected]
Give notice if withdrawing!
- If you need to withdraw your child and want to have your deposit returned, 31 days’ notice in writing must be sent to [email protected].
- That means the deadline to withdraw for the September 1, 2024 start of the program is July 31, 2024 or your deposit will be forfeited.
- (We need time to consult the waitlist and fill the spot!)
A Parent Handbook and Gradual Entry Schedule will be sent to families in late August.