Program cancellations notice
Due to the current public health orders we have cancelled the programs that were suspended on March 29th. Please see the list of impacted programs (preceded by their activity numbers):
- 325313 – Adult Pottery
- 325303 – Handmade Pottery
- 318124, 318125, 318126 – Indoor Walking Track (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays)
- 320643 – Pilates Beginner
- 320647 – Pilates Intermediate
- 321865 – Tai Chi 24 For
- 323356 – Tai Chi 48 Form
- 321853 – Tai Chi Yang Style
- 321857 – Yoga Iyengar (Tuesdays)
- 320635 – Yoga Iyengar (Fridays)
- 323263 – Yoga by Candle Light
We will begin processing the refunds this week (which can take up to a week). Once the refund has been issued you will receive a confirmation email.
If you paid by credit card, you will receive a refund back onto the original credit card and it will take 3-5 business days to appear on your statement (under Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation).
If you paid by cash/debit the total will be credited to your account and can be used towards future classes.
Please call the Trout Lake front desk at 604-257-6955 if you have any questions or concerns.
We will see you back soon. Stay safe, healthy and active (outdoors!) in the meanwhile.