Leisure Access Program (LAP)
Individuals and families requiring financial assistance may be eligible for subsidy through the Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation’s Leisure Access Program (LAP). Those with a valid leisure access card can receive up to 50% discount towards program and fitness centre fees (single admissions and monthly passes) at Trout Lake. For more information about the LAP program, please email [email protected] or read more details here.
TLCCA Program Cost Assistance
The Trout Lake Community Centre Association’s (TLCCA) Subsidy Policy allows community members who are in financial need to apply for assistance with program fees.
We believe strongly that everyone should have access to programs regardless of income. The TLCCA Program Cost Assistance provides assistance with program fees for community members in financial need.
For more details about the TLCCA Program Cost Assistance, come in and chat with our wonderful staff.
The policy sets out that:
- TLCCA members can request up to two program subsidies per fiscal year, with a maximum of one subsidy in any program season.
- Members may also request up to two program subsidies in a fiscal year for each of their children, with a maximum of one subsidy per child per program season.
- The value of each member subsidy will be:
– Up to 50% off regular programs (with the exception of private music lessons)
– Up to 25% off youth and seniors’ programs
- The total amount of subsidy funding available is limited and distributed over the four programming seasons.
Have questions or wish to apply? Come in and chat with our wonderful Programmer or Community Recreation Supervisor!