Classes restarting and Fitness Centre reopening
As per this week’s announcement, the adjusted Public Health Order allows Trout Lake to bring back all community centre programs that were suspended and to reopen the fitness centre as of January 24th.
However, some restrictions are part of this updated health order, which is in effect until February 16. Please find the details below.
Classes will be smaller, depending on the size of the room, to allow for physical distancing with up to 25 participants maximum. Registered participants are being contacted by the programming team via email. Some notes:
- If patrons are not comfortable about returning to their registered class, they may request a refund (which will be less a $5 fee for credit card payments).
- Instructors and participants can remove their mask while in the field of play.
- Registration is preferred, however we will allow drop-ins if classes are not full.
- No special events
- No birthday parties
- No party type rentals (but sport, religious or board meetings are allowed)
The Fitness centre will re-open on Monday, Jan 24th for one hour pre-registered timed entry. It will most likely be opening for regular hours, but this may depend on staffing. Please note the following details.
- 80% of spots will be registered and 20% will be drop-ins with a maximum of 25 participants total
- Registration for time slots opens 3 days prior through ActiveNet
- No drop-ins will be allowed before 9 a.m.; all 25 early morning spots will be registered only
- Indoor cycling remains paused
- Trout Lake will be a designated personal training centre along with Dunbar and Creekside
- For registered patrons, flow of traffic and check ins will take place upstairs via the upstairs door of the Fitness Centre
- Drop-ins will be processed at the front desk; a receipt will be provided and a fitness attendant will verify upon your arrival at the upstairs door of the Fitness Centre